I wanted to share this article that has some really great tips about visiting Costa Rica. It has some good general advice about what to expect from a trip to Costa Rica, and how to go about planning one. My favorite/least favorite one is actually number 2, about the days always being about the same length! It’s weird, but even after 10 years here, that’s something that still annoys me, for some reason.
Anyhow, the article is on the blog Mom Endeavors, although the tips were written by my friend Christa, the person in charge of Pura Vida Moms. They’re both great websites, and you should check them out if you’re interested in Costa Rica, and/or if you have children, and/or you like to travel.
Happy reading and happy planning!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- International Coffee Day - 2016-09-29
- Tico-ish Episode 6 – Perfect Gifts for Gringos and Ticos - 2016-08-24
- Tourist Attraction Review: Kalambu Hot Springs Water Park in La Fortuna - 2016-07-30
- Tico-ish Episode 4: The Best Places in La Fortuna - 2016-07-21
- Shopping in Costa Rica – A New Episode of Tico-ish - 2016-07-10