I was (pleasantly) surprised to notice/discover that today is International Coffee Day! In honor of the day, I thought I’d just post a quick picture of some coffee, fresh off of the coffee plant!
When the seeds are red like that, they’re ready to be picked and processed (which is a fairly long process in and of itself). But that’s a story for another day. In the meantime, if you’d like to see more pictures of coffee, you can check out my album here.
Thanks for reading, and thanks to our lovely hand model Davey!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- International Coffee Day - 2016-09-29
- Tico-ish Episode 6 – Perfect Gifts for Gringos and Ticos - 2016-08-24
- Tourist Attraction Review: Kalambu Hot Springs Water Park in La Fortuna - 2016-07-30
- Tico-ish Episode 4: The Best Places in La Fortuna - 2016-07-21
- Shopping in Costa Rica – A New Episode of Tico-ish - 2016-07-10