Here are some of my favorite pictures that I’ve taken in Costa Rica over the last few years. Some are beautiful, some are culturally relevant, and most are a bit bizarre or strange. Check them out here (if you want descriptions, look at them in full screen and click “show info”). You can also see them with more information on my flickr page. Thanks!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- International Coffee Day - 2016-09-29
- Tico-ish Episode 6 – Perfect Gifts for Gringos and Ticos - 2016-08-24
- Tourist Attraction Review: Kalambu Hot Springs Water Park in La Fortuna - 2016-07-30
- Tico-ish Episode 4: The Best Places in La Fortuna - 2016-07-21
- Shopping in Costa Rica – A New Episode of Tico-ish - 2016-07-10