Wow, I didn’t realize it had been so long since I posted anything here. In my defense, I’ve been busy. Since the last post I’ve been working and traveling, so writing has taken a back seat.
Today’s post will be short, too. I just wanted to mention a new variation on the “Sad Jesus Head” stickers one finds all over on cars, buses, and trucks in Costa Rica. Here are a few examples of what I’m talking about:
All very common yet nice examples of the species. However, the other day we were driving back from work and saw this sticker on the back of a Hyundai Elantra “pirate” taxi:
Have any of you seen Sad Jesus Head Stickers (or Smoking Slash Head Stickers, for that matter) in any strange places? Share your story!
Thanks for reading and have a good day.
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- International Coffee Day - 2016-09-29
- Tico-ish Episode 6 – Perfect Gifts for Gringos and Ticos - 2016-08-24
- Tourist Attraction Review: Kalambu Hot Springs Water Park in La Fortuna - 2016-07-30
- Tico-ish Episode 4: The Best Places in La Fortuna - 2016-07-21
- Shopping in Costa Rica – A New Episode of Tico-ish - 2016-07-10